Launch a new digital business while studying for an MSc in Entrepreneurship with no attached fees. Learn about markets, customers, investors and how a business works, while growing a start-up.
What we’re looking for
If you’re an ambitious, optimistic and driven tech entrepreneur and think you’ve got what it takes to grow a successful business with us, then now is your chance. You’ll need to be an EU citizen and hold a 2:1 degree or higher in a relevant skillset, whilst equivalent industry experience is also welcomed.
What you’ll learn
Our expert coaches and academic staff will be on hand to give you information tailored to your business:
- Business knowledge and application Apply relevant business and management knowledge, including finance, sales & marketing and project management, in creating a new innovative investable business.
- Creativity and innovation Analyse, evaluate and apply creative concepts and be able to solve complex problems using imaginative and creative processes.
- Critical evaluation Critically evaluate information, business contexts and working methods.
- Project management and leadership Use reflective practice to analyse a range of contemporary project management techniques and demonstrate leadership.
- Communication and interpersonal skills Analyse, develop and apply communication strategies across media appropriate to context and exercise critical self-awareness in team working.
- Research Conduct, evaluate and apply research into contemporary issues and practices in business and management.
How you will learn
- Receive a tax-free stipend of £16,000 during the first year.
- Get hands on experience of working with leading businesses while creating products investors want to back.
- Learn about entrepreneurship, business governance, management and negotiation.
- Become a founding director of a high-growth start-up with a full master’s degree
- Work with experienced coaches and mentors to support your business
- Guest lectures from business leaders
Apply to become a Launchpad Founder. You will be taken to the Falmouth University website to complete your application.