With only 60 places available, competition to join Launchpad is high. Our application process is designed to be challenging as we only want to work with the best.
If you think you have what it takes to create a high-growth start-up then you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re a determined, ambitious, optimistic and driven futurist and think you’ve got what it takes to grow a successful business with us, then follow our process below.
You’ll need to hold a 2.1 degree or higher in a relevant skillset, and commercial experience. If English is not your first language, then you’ll need to meet Falmouth University’s postgraduate requirements for English Language.
We are looking for those skilled in:
Business leadership, operations, and/or marketing
UI/UX and product design
Launchpad is about building businesses, so regardless of your specific skill set, you are expected to demonstrate a general understanding of the world of entrepreneurship and business.
The application process
- Complete the application form.
- You’ll be invited to take one or more tests and/or to submit a portfolio.
- If your application is progressed, you’ll complete a personality and aptitude assessment, and be invited to interview over video call.
- If successful, you will receive a conditional offer, subject to references. At this point you may be contacted by Falmouth University’s Applicant Services team to confirm paperwork such as degree certificates and visas.
- Finally, you’ll receive a formal offer to the programme. You’ll need to accept within two weeks to secure your place.
Launchpad is an innovative postgraduate incubation and acceleration programme. It is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), Research England and Cornwall Council.