Launchpad is an elite programme for graduates, undergraduates or people with relevant business experience who want to create high growth digital start-ups. The application process is designed to be challenging as we only want to work with the best. If you think you have what it takes to create a high-growth start-up then find out more below.
If you’re a determined, ambitious, optimistic and driven futurist and think you’ve got what it takes to grow a successful business with us, then follow our process below. You’ll need to be an EU citizen, or have the right to reside and work in the UK, and hold a 2.1 degree or higher in a relevant skillset, while equivalent industry experience is also welcomed. We are looking for skills in:
- Business development
- Software development
- Digital creative arts, including games design and development
The application process
We want to work with people who have the drive and ambition to develop a successful high growth business. The Launchpad application process is designed to be challenging to meet our high standards. With only 60 places available, competition to join Launchpad and create an innovative tech start-up is high.
- Admission Complete the University admissions process (making sure your personal statement is strong).
- Assessment Technical test or portfolio submission, followed by a personality and aptitude assessment, then Interview (FaceToFace or Skype).
- Team placement When we find a team for you with other qualified applicants we will make you an offer (there is a small chance that a good fit can’t be found).
- Final offer If successful, you will receive your final offer for the cohort starting in September.
Want to apply?
Applications to Launchpad are open for September 2018.